atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: arts99 Adding a station to a group Samsung DCS - 01/10/06 03:50 AM
Hi,

Can anyone please guide me as to how I can add a station to a Group? and how can I make a new group? (Samsung DCS).

I am trying to add a station by lifting the handset and dialling 53 and then I dial the group number but I get a message that you are not part of that group.

Any help will be appreciated.

Kind regards
Posted By: pvj Re: Adding a station to a group Samsung DCS - 01/10/06 05:46 AM
Depends on the group.If its group 501 and up then add the station as a member in mmc 601.If it is group 500 then add the station in in mmc 600.
To add a new group its the same procedure,just use mmc 601 and go up to a group you want to work with ex. 503 then choose your options ,type of ringing etc. and add the stations in as members.
53 and group 5XX and 0 or 1 turns ringing for on or off at that phone for that 5XX group, it does not put them in the group or take them out of the group, just turns ringing on or off for that one group at that one phone.

You can put an IG 5XX button on the phone if you have spare buttons. Pressing the button toggles ringing on and off. You can have multiple IG 5XX buttons if you have more than one group.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help