atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: CMDL_GUY Conference Bridge - 06/26/06 05:12 PM
Has anybody had any luck with a 3rd party conference bridge for the iDCS 100 R1.
I need support for 8 or more external parties.
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Conference Bridge - 06/26/06 05:27 PM
Teltone made a pretty impressive unit that I sold to a few local TV stations to allow their remote camera crews to call into for "breaking news" to the control room. That was a long time ago and I am not sure that they are even around anymore.

It was nice because you bought the card shelf and then depending upon the number of bridge cards you added, you could provide up to 28 participants with nice amplification and balancing. Not cheap, but very high quality.

In these installations, we just had a hunt group of CO or Centrex lines, or analog extensions from the station's PBX feeding into the bridge system. Parties called into the main pilot number and an alert tone was sounded to all active parties that another member had joined. I will dig up the part numbers on Tuesday if you want to PM me.
Posted By: CMDL_GUY Re: Conference Bridge - 06/26/06 05:43 PM
Thanks for the quick responce ED! wink
I think I will try to get more info on a confer III. I did a search on this board and found this has come up a few times. :toast:
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help