atcomsystems.ca/forum
Paige added a 64 button AOM each to two extensions using ports 7 and 8 of a Compact (motherboard ports) and was able to program the first 50 buttons as system wide speed dial buttons, they have 200 system wide numbers.

On the last 14 of the 64, she could not add any more system wide speed dials, nor could she change the buttons from the preprogrammed DS to anything else.

I know we gave each phone 50 personal speed dials but that should not affect adding 64 system wide to the AOMs.

I've never seen this one before, have you?
Posted By: mathrap Re: 64 button AOMs added to Compact - 07/12/06 03:30 PM
No i never seen that .What version of Compact ?
Posted By: phonman123 Re: 64 button AOMs added to Compact - 07/12/06 05:54 PM
You know this answer. Corrupt data, or the version didn't support the 64 button, which I doubt.
You're in big trouble now, since the don't support it
Posted By: WRichey Re: 64 button AOMs added to Compact - 07/12/06 07:38 PM
I know this is gonna sound redundant.

The aoms are stations as well so this leads me to ask are the spd bins that are being programmed 2 digit or 3. Did Paige already program the system speed dails and now just assigning them to keys eg: spd659 or what ever.
I believe it is 2.6, they had an SMVI-4 that was updated to a SMVI-4e that is working fine.

I can slap in 2.8 and reprogram, it is only 6 phones but I've never seen this before and she is putting in 3 digit speed dials from 500 up.

I assume not too many people put in 64 button AOMs on Compacts so it may be a rare problem.

I've got two possible avenues of updating software and reprogramming or trying to use a daughterboard and see if that solves it.

It is all kind of a time consuming pain and I was hoping this had been seen and solved by someone else before.

Thanks, Bunnie
Posted By: pvj Re: 64 button AOMs added to Compact - 07/13/06 09:18 AM
Did the Compact EVER support the 64 button AOM's? I don't think it did.Go into mmc 723 where you can setup the default phone programming and its not listed there,only the AOM which are the 32 buttons.I'm using version 2.8.
Posted By: pvj Re: 64 button AOMs added to Compact - 07/13/06 09:59 AM
Ok I got unlazy and plugged a 64 button in and only the first 32 keys came up in mmc 722 for that extension.
Are we talking about a DCS 64 button aom or a iDCS 64 button?I believe only the first 32 buttons are supported on the compact.
Posted By: benb Re: 64 button AOMs added to Compact - 07/13/06 11:52 AM
I beleive PVJ is right. No 64 aom's on the compact. Don't ever remember having any customers out there with them.
Posted By: pvj Re: 64 button AOMs added to Compact - 07/13/06 12:16 PM
I don't think they were supported but they seem to work ok with the first 32 buttons only.I believe that the iDCS 64AOM buttons worked the same only the first 32 buttons would work.
Sorry bunnie.
I'll have to go up there myself, she said she had 50 buttons programmed and then it stopped at 51.

That does not compute with either 32 or 64.

I just love being the clean up girl. Like NOT.
Posted By: pvj Re: 64 button AOMs added to Compact - 07/13/06 05:46 PM
You would have 50 buttons if it was attached to an 18 button phone.
Posted By: mathrap Re: 64 button AOMs added to Compact - 07/13/06 05:50 PM
pvj is right it’s like the Falcon’s sets without the right version to work with ,you have few ‘illusions’ when w’trying programming .
Thank you all, mystery solved.

Paige indeed was on button 50 of an 18 button phone (18 + 32 = 50) and NOT on the 50th button of a 64 button AOM.

Obviously there is no point in calling me while she is on the job site, just work on it later. OY!
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help