atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: iBod iDCS 100 MISC 2 Card - 07/13/06 09:20 AM
Help

Aprox 2 - 3 years ago i installed an iDcs 100 for a customer of mine when i was till relatively familiar with samsung. My main experience was installing the compact 2.

Anyway recently they have requested the auto attendant facility, so i have brought a misc 2 card for this purpose. After returning the first card, i have now recieved my second card and installed it into the system and still can't get it to work.

I have tried 806 pre-install and after selecting yes, it still says none.

I cant see it in the dial plan to add or see the port numbers.

If i try use any of the aa functions such as the translation table etc etc it says no aa card installed.

I feel i am missing something major here and really cant think what. Would really appreciate any help with this.

Thanks
Posted By: pvj Re: iDCS 100 MISC 2 Card - 07/13/06 10:46 AM
Is this a release 1 or 2 system?Using a mem card or an SCMP1?
Posted By: iBod Re: iDCS 100 MISC 2 Card - 07/13/06 12:38 PM
sorry can you be a bit more specific, however i am pretty sure it is a release 1 as the compact 2 had only just been phased out when the system was installed.
Go into MMC 724 and add the the AA numbers, that will help.

Why don't you have a city listed? Sometimes people are in the EU and without an address that can throw us off because we are talking about one thing and the overseas customers are talking about something else.

We will not come and steal your customer base or kidnap your family.
Posted By: iBod Re: iDCS 100 MISC 2 Card - 07/14/06 02:05 AM
Lol. Sorry i am in Northamptonshire in the UK. I have tried this but it doesnt give the option in 724 to add the aa ports. It Keeps saying no AA\VM Card Installed.
Posted By: bigc3310 Re: iDCS 100 MISC 2 Card - 07/14/06 11:05 AM
need some info. what software do you have on the 100 and what is the part number on the misc card.
Posted By: bigc3310 Re: iDCS 100 MISC 2 Card - 07/14/06 11:09 AM
in the card configuration mmc, (ex. 806 in US)does it say if a misc card is installed or not.
Did you do program "Assign VM/AA Port" that we have as 207?

Do you know if this is an EU card or from somewhere else.

We have a MMC 724 that shows the code for features.

Acct = 47, Auth = * BGM = 371 + 372, Camp = 45, CBK = 44, etc.

Find that program, no matter what the particular MMC is, you need that program. You need to find the AA ports and there will probably be nothing in there.

That is where I would look, see if that gives you a clue. And, I would really recommend putting UK in your post so we know you have non-US equipment and can reply correctly. Many things are the same but not all.

Please check that out and get back to us.
Posted By: mathrap Re: iDCS 100 MISC 2 Card - 07/16/06 06:45 PM
So it's Ok,I aggree w'Bunnie.Please get back to us men.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help