atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: madadd Forwarding to station on remote node. - 05/16/07 07:46 AM
I can call the stations on remote nodes but when i setup so a station forwards all a remote node, it calls the station but no forwarding is done ?

Any Ideas
Posted By: benb Re: Forwarding to station on remote node. - 05/16/07 12:21 PM
How did you set the forwarding? Did you set it at the phone or use Officeserve manager? When you set it up using officeserve manager or look at it after it's set you'll see the first digit of the remote extension as the trunk access number and the last two digits as the extension number. It looks wierd but that's what gets it to work correctly.
Posted By: mathrap Re: Forwarding to station on remote node. - 05/16/07 04:27 PM
Yes agree with Benb ,setting thru OSM sometimes are weird and is always better to do this with a TDM phones but is relative to the version of OS phone system and OSM program, just be more detailed on the about versions. Hope is helpful, and on the Samsung systems is always a right way to do the weird things.
Posted By: madadd Re: Forwarding to station on remote node. - 05/17/07 02:04 AM
im using version 2.69.

I set it both ways, in OSM and on the handset, still not forwarding. As i said the network routing is working correctly, but dosent forward to the 2nd nodes ext when just the extension is input.
I dont quite understand what you mean by the above, Do you mean i can't forward to an external node by ext ? it would be like the following

trunk - network ID(4digits) station no(3digits)
803-1000310

This works but is a pain for the user.
Posted By: madadd Re: Forwarding to station on remote node. - 05/17/07 02:07 AM
I see what you mean now. All sorted.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help