atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MrBen UK based DCS - Outgoing CLIP/COLP? - 08/09/07 10:52 AM
Hi, I'm new here. I'm entirely self taught in IT/phone systems, but help out where I can within my business. I've recently moved to a new office of a business we've bought, and none of the IT people who were in the business have remained, hence I've had to teach myself around the phone system - I've programmed our other systems previously, but these were mostly Alcatel.

I believe the system is a DCS-816, although I don't know exact specification. It has Caller ID etc. We are setting up a separate business within our building, and I need them to appear independent from a telecoms point of view. I have setup everything for them for incoming numbers, station groups etc, but the only problem I have is that if you call out from these phones, the person receiving the call will still see our main switchboard number on their caller ID. I know we've changed this on previous systems I have used to show the individual's DDI etc. Is this possible? I can't find anything in the programming manual I've downloaded.

Many Thanks.
Posted By: WRichey Re: UK based DCS - Outgoing CLIP/COLP? - 08/09/07 12:36 PM
Unfortunatly this forum is for userguide and admin information only. Please read the sticky faq at the top of this page.

Feel free to pm one of the many very well versed people on this board. They may be more than willing to help you with your system.

Watch you private message in box, many of the people that help here will more than likely send you a private message in response to your post.

Thank You for understanding.
Posted By: MrBen Re: UK based DCS - Outgoing CLIP/COLP? - 08/09/07 01:42 PM
Thanks WRichey, I quite understand and hope somebody can help me via PM or email.

Cheers.
Posted By: WRichey Re: UK based DCS - Outgoing CLIP/COLP? - 08/09/07 01:54 PM
First PM sent. :thumb:
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help