atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Rooki OS 7200 problems - 09/06/07 09:03 AM
Hi there,
We have a 7200 singel cabinet with a MGI-,MCP-,4BRI-,8HYB- and 8SLI-Modul installed and we have had heaps of problems. Some of them were fixed with help of Samsung support but there are still some mysteries left:

1. After calling sombody the connection get lost sometimes spontaniously. I think it´s not related to any type of phone.

2. We can´t use easyset software to configure the buttons on our phones. easyset pops up a "login-error" when we login. officeserv-Link is running and connected and the log does not show anything suspicious. Samsung blames our Panda Security Suite for the login error, but i didn´t found any hints on that in the panda log files.

3. if we have a incoming call in a group and somebody pics it up erverbody else in the group still gets a notofication about a missed call. this really sucks because the CTI software sends all the other guys an email with that notification and then the caller gets 10 ringbacks or emails.

these are the major issues. if anybody has ideas how to fix one oof them or has experienced the same problems i would be more than happy to hear from you. Thanks a lot. cheers.
Posted By: AT3518 Re: OS 7200 problems - 09/08/07 06:46 PM
1. Which slot is the BRI card in? Have you logged a fault with your carrier?

2. Consult your Samsung dealer. Check licensing.

3. ?
Posted By: DefaultRebuild_Again Re: OS 7200 problems - 09/10/07 09:11 AM
What version software are you using?
Posted By: bestboards Re: OS 7200 problems - 09/19/07 07:01 AM
Edited to remove PRI comments which are covered in the installers forum.
Posted By: SooprmanX Re: OS 7200 problems - 09/19/07 04:42 PM
Try this link for your second problem....

https://www.a1bizcom.com/Duplicate%20Login%20Error%20on%20Easy%20Set%20issue.html
Posted By: slynch Re: OS 7200 problems - 10/15/07 05:03 PM
Please start a new thread. If you have questions. We do not allow product bashing
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help