atcomsystems.ca/forum
What's up with that? I noticed it on a OS7400, and one of our guys noticed it on a OS100. Is there a way to prevent this from happening any time someone unplugs the AOM? Seems a bit odd to me.

Thanks!

Justin
Can't say I've seen that happen. Why are they unplugging the AOM's anyway? Just curious. What software versions are the systems running on?
Where they plugged into different ports? That will cause the default. If all AOM's are mapped the same then program them in MMC 723, that will become the new default.
They unplug them because they get a new desk, or because the carpet is being cleaned, or because the cord needs to be replaced... Regardless of the reason (there should be nothing wrong with unplugging them as long as they don't plug the phone and AOM in the wrong jack), it shouldn't happen. In this case I was doing some backboard cleanup, and lifted the x-connect, to replace it. I put it back on the same pair, and on the same port. I went over and found it disassociated, with no buttons programmed. Also, unfortunately, both AOM's on my OS7400 are different, so MMC 723 wouldn't help me. I just don't understand why it would lose the two parts of programming.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help