atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: samsunghelp Officeserv 7200 Manager/Updates - 11/10/08 03:46 PM
Hi,

We have an Officeserv 7200 at our office that we have self managed for several years. However, we recently had a hard drive crash and we did not have the installation file for the officeserv manager program backed up. Is there anyone out that would be willing to e-mail me a copy?

We are running version 2.69 of the software.

Also, I seemed to have read about some problems with the newer versions of the software. What is everyone's opinion, is it worth upgrading? Any major bug fixes/security issues that would provide a true purpose for updating it.
Posted By: MarcHaycook Re: Officeserv 7200 Manager/Updates - 11/10/08 05:29 PM
You will need to get the software from a dealer and yes, you should upgrde. The latest software for the 7000 series is 4.22.
Posted By: samsunghelp Re: Officeserv 7200 Manager/Updates - 11/11/08 06:56 AM
Hi Marc,

I am aware I need to get it through a dealer.

It is the whole reason for my post. I was hoping that a dealer on the forum would be able to e-mail it over to me.
Posted By: WRichey Re: Officeserv 7200 Manager/Updates - 11/11/08 08:34 AM
These guys are in your hood. You might give them a call. A Mod for this site works here. If not then PM me your info and I will make it happen.
Posted By: Tariq Re: Officeserv 7200 Manager/Updates - 02/09/10 03:14 AM
Welcome to the forum please read the thread carefully, it is a very old thread. That and you will need to contact Samsung and order the software if you cannot find a local dealer
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help