atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: nwilliams Easyset Issue - 07/22/09 07:02 AM
I cannot open the web browser to Easyset. It says "page cannot be displayed". I have installed Link and it says "All services are running successfully". I have installed Easyset and in Link its says "OfficeServ EasySet is just connected" and it displays date, time and IP address of the system it is installed on. The chain in the task bar shows connection for easyset.

I have unistalled and reinstalled easyset and went through the installation steps to a "T" and still no luck. Any suggestions?
Posted By: Vernon Telecom Re: Easyset Issue - 07/22/09 07:34 AM
Are you able to access EasySet from the server that Link and EasySet are installed on?
Posted By: bmreen Re: Easyset Issue - 07/22/09 11:45 AM
Could it be a firewall issue with the PC.Can you ping the PC.
Posted By: Jimmy Gray Re: Easyset Issue - 07/22/09 01:02 PM
Go to the server console and open inetmgr.exe > Expand 'Websites' > Default Website > Right click on 'EasySet' and select 'browse' (If you are setup like that) Does it open successfully there? Also, what version of IIS are you running?
Posted By: Ironhedz Re: Easyset Issue - 07/23/09 08:14 AM
I had a similar issue - Link and Easyset were installed on the same PC. When I went to another PC to launch Easyset, it would not display - same error message. The problem I found was that the pc that had link and easyset on it - the windows firewall was blocking port 80, i enabled it and it started to work.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help