atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: bates57 SVMi-8 Multi Greetings - 08/15/09 06:45 PM
I have been asked to program SVMi-8 to have different greetings for Station groups 5001 and 5007, which are programmed to(Voicemail)5029 as next port.I believe what needs to be done to accomplish this is in Day/Night Menu Block, page 2 of the SVMi-8 is input 5007 under column listed as Inputvalue, put GOto as action, MNU as Type, and the menu's name of the new greeting number I create under colunm listed as Target Label. I am some what familiar with Samsung PBX's but not totally familiar with the voice mail system. Can anybody verify if this procedure is correct.
Posted By: MarcHaycook Re: SVMi-8 Multi Greetings - 08/15/09 11:33 PM
Hi and welcome to the Sundance forum. The information you are requesting cannot be discussed in detail in the public forum because it is tech level programming. Feel free to send a PM to any of the Moderators of this section and we will be glad to give you further information.

To answer your question, doing what you have described will not accomplish what you are trying to do. You need to create new menus and then go into forward station and forward trunk to send those groups to the new menus. If you want different greetings for day and night, there are several other steps that need to be taken to accomplish this task.

Again... feel free to send someone a PM for more detailed information.
Posted By: Daniel Witt Re: SVMi-8 Multi Greetings - 04/26/10 10:31 AM
You need to set "Forward Station" and "Forward Trunk" entries pointing the station groups to the appropriate menu in order to make them overflow correctly.
Posted By: Vernon Telecom Re: SVMi-8 Multi Greetings - 04/26/10 10:41 AM
PM sent to Daniel about stale posts.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help