atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ATechguy Idcs100 OPX to OS100 - 09/08/09 01:28 PM
HI! There,I have 1 IDCS100 and the other OS100 with opx dialtone from the Idcs100 going into the trunk of the OS100 , can i make the SVMI4 in the OS100 Greeting Press 1 for the Outreach Office have IT seize trunk line OPX then dial Ext for the Other SVMI4 in the OS100 so they can choose who they want to talk to?? IF so, could you give a brief setup of the SVMI4 for the OPX Transfer. Thanks
Posted By: WRichey Re: Idcs100 OPX to OS100 - 09/08/09 04:01 PM
The set up you are doing will not allow it. But if you set the trunk on the remote 100 to disa then you can build a dial string to make it happen. I assume you mean svmi4e because with the svmi4 you can not work it as easily.
Posted By: Vernon Telecom Re: Idcs100 OPX to OS100 - 09/08/09 04:12 PM
I have a couple OS100's here that are in different cities, greeting says press 1 for other city - svmi does CO flash, then dials a goodly long digit string for the far end, with a pause or 2, then dial the extension of the phone via the far end svmi. It works, takes about 15 seconds to transfer the call - we have the greeting say 'wait in the silence while your call is connected' - no MOH on the CO side...

This might work better than OPX trunks maybe...
Posted By: ATechguy Re: Idcs100 OPX to OS100 - 09/08/09 04:46 PM
Thanks guys , i have it so they can transfer a crisis call during day with a a flash speed dail button, and it works, i also wanted a way for them to make a direct intercom call from main Building to the Outreach office, and thought that when a client calls back when its not a crisis they call a different business number and thought i could can the svmi4 to some how transfer over to other site , which it can be done just not thru the OPX but by setting up Svmi4 to hold ,flash Local link line and dial other Outreach Number get the Svmi Greeting and allow the person to press the menu to call what extention they want?? That right?? Thanks Guys
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help