atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Foneman69 100 issues - 10/21/09 04:48 PM
Alright, I have 4 different 100 systems 2 have a problem with a weird clicking or poping noise on intercom and outside calls on several stations. then 2 have trouble getting a couple of outside auto attendants to accept dtmf tones, they just keep playing the attendant message and its like they never recieve tone(I am calling into them from these 100's over a pri circuit) almost all other auto attendants work properly.
Posted By: Gerrya Re: 100 issues - 10/22/09 01:19 AM
first thing that came into my head when you said clicking noises on outside calls was change the dli card but you say also on intercom calls is the extns on one card or back plane might be faulty you also say about auto attend is that on voicemail or or aa card
Posted By: Margel Re: 100 issues - 10/22/09 05:19 AM
Bad power supply can cause weird things. So i suggest you to change the power supply.

Mario
Posted By: Foneman69 Re: 100 issues - 10/22/09 06:25 AM
Yes I am going to definitely take a look at power supply, I have mainly had the complaint at 1 site on station 204 which is on backplane, the other is 210 at another site, but both are similar complaints, the 204 cannot hear the noise but outside callers and intercom callers do, we have replaced wire & keyset . The auto attendant is actually 1 we are calling into , but it will not respond to our dtmf tones. We have replaced a bunch of the 100 power supplies, so the 1st problem could be that?
Posted By: Vernon Telecom Re: 100 issues - 10/22/09 08:08 AM
With the AA not responding to dtmf, is that also from a specific phone or only from outside trunk calls or not responding at all - and does it happen on all VM ports?
Posted By: Foneman69 Re: 100 issues - 10/22/09 12:18 PM
like I say its a different system we are calling into from 2 100 systems on all phones from 2 different cities...
Posted By: Vernon Telecom Re: 100 issues - 10/22/09 10:11 PM
is it possible to replicate while you are on site with hyperterm connected and watching port activity? Is the PRI on the system with the voicemail that is not responding to dtmf or are you calling out to troubleshoot from systems with PRI but the vmail system has analog trunks?
Posted By: Foneman69 Re: 100 issues - 10/26/09 05:59 PM
sorry for the confussion. I am using a officeserv 100 and manually dialing out to ABC Company with a unknown system and auto attendant and it doesn't recognize my dtmf tones, only a couple of number are doing this, but always about 3 or 4 locations.
Posted By: Josh22 Re: 100 issues - 10/27/09 10:23 AM
Change setting in XXX DTMF to INBAND RFC 2833

EDIT: Please do not post tech level programming information in the public section.
Posted By: FONEFXR Re: 100 issues - 10/27/09 02:50 PM
The PRI issue can be fixed by turning on the ISDN PROCON function to on. This is the ISDN call progress function meaning that with that off (which is default) the PRI may not recognize that the auto attendant has answered and when a PRI doesn’t see a connect signal it doesn’t pass the DTMF. Bumped into this one many times.
Posted By: SeaComms Re: 100 issues - 10/28/09 04:08 AM
The clicking noises and loss of BRI/PRI sync are problems I have both had with failing power supplies. .
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help