atcomsystems.ca/forum
I'm a new owner of Samsug Officeserv 7030 and I have configured the very basic functions using Installation Tool and the admin access I received from the online seller.
I've found in the box only the installation guide. I would need the user guide and the programming guide too. Does anybody know where can I find them ?
Many thanks and kind regards, Alberto
Who was your "online seller"?

The user guides you can get from here but the programming manual you will have to get from your dealer. Sorry for the short answers but this is the one reason I despise "online dealers". They offer no support and when a customer messes up the system. They end up giving it a bad name.

Either way you can buy the manuals from just about any dealer. Feel free to contact me if you would like to do so. I will get you all hooked up in no time flat. :thumb:
I agree. We are getting more and more calls from people buying online and getting no support, then expecting us to provide support for free because we are a dealer.

Amazing that a lot of online buyers are purchasing garbage like i100 R1 cabinets for near the price of a 7030. Then they think they made out like a bandit.

Oh well.
I need a officeserv 7030 programming guide. Anybody can help me with that? I cannot PM WRIchey ...
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help