atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Samtoria group overflow to voicemail - 03/31/10 11:51 AM
Hi
Scenario : OS7070 AA answers. Options 1 or 2 both ringing at a group. Option 2 rings at 1 group then overflows to another group. After timer expires it must go to mailbox. Tried setting next port as virtual extn forwarded to voicemail. Problem is the group does not overflow to this extn. If I remove forward all it overflows. If the extn is set to forward to voicemail and I dial extn mailbox answers. Tried another scenario. Forward analogue extn to virtual and then forward virtual to mailbox. Same problem.
Any ideas
Posted By: Samtoria Re: group overflow to voicemail - 03/31/10 11:55 AM
What I want is the following. After option 2 is pressed it must ring at group 501 overflow after 10 sec to group 502. After another 10 sec I want to be able to go to mailbox 206 to leave a message

THANX
Posted By: pvj Re: group overflow to voicemail - 03/31/10 12:32 PM
Why don't you overflow the group to a group mailbox and set the group mailbox up to take a message then forward it to mailbox 206 and delete it from the group mailbox.
Posted By: TELCOM Re: group overflow to voicemail - 03/31/10 01:59 PM
Or just put the settings in fwd station menu for 502 goto mbox 206
Posted By: Samtoria Re: group overflow to voicemail - 04/07/10 02:27 PM
Thanx

Solved the problem. OS7070 has got a seperate AA future set up the same as on old systems. Problem with group overflowing it keeps following forward station settings and never reaches a mailbox. Couldn't use a extn as next port because Sumsung does not allow a next port station to be forwarded to mailbox.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help