atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: DebNEI voicemails not getting emailed to us anymore - 04/14/10 07:01 AM
this past weekend we migrated to Exchange 2007 from 2003 and ever since we did this, we no longer get the emails from our voicemail system. I have gone in and changed the SMTP server setting and that did not help. the name of the new server has changed so i wasn't sure if the server name was input somewhere or the new IP. we have an Officeserv 7400 system.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what i need to do to get these emails to start up again?
What does the port activity on the SVMi card say when you leave a message?

Have you got your smtp connector setup so that you don't need to auth? or added the ip of the SVMi as trusted?
Exchange 2007 needs authentication from the svmi, where 2003 did not, so use a valid user and password in you're mclass also the domain if not there before.
the port activity indicated that it could not lo onto the SMTP server because of an invalid user name. I removed the username and password as a test and that allowed the emails to flow so apparently it does not need authorization for the new 2007 where it did for the 2003. Thanks to you both for responding. smile
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help