atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Robertnms AOM losing association - 04/19/10 04:24 PM
Every few days I have a problem where an AOM loses its association with the master in MMCXXX. It is an iDCS64 paired with an iDCS28. I've tried backing up the software to the media card. I've moved phone ports and AOM ports, but the problem keeps returning. It is running on an OS7400. I can restore or reprogram 209 and everything is fine for a few days. The on site contact says the phone isn't getting unplugged. Any ideas?

Please do not post tech level MMC codes.
Posted By: bmreen Re: AOM losing association - 04/19/10 06:11 PM
When they get unassociated do the buttons clear on them?
Posted By: Robertnms Re: AOM losing association - 04/20/10 10:12 AM
I know they have at least once, but I can't swear that they do it eveytime. I know at least once, it did not clear button codes.
Posted By: Robertnms Re: AOM losing association - 04/20/10 10:19 AM
I'm using MCP version 2008/3/17. All three LCPs are 2007/11/12. The only 16DLI is in slot 0101.
Posted By: bmreen Re: AOM losing association - 04/22/10 06:46 PM
The versions you have listed are not the software versions rather the date the software was wrote I believe. And with it being an MCP leads me to believe the system is a couple years old. As this happened since the install or has the extension or AOM been moved recently?
Posted By: Gerrya Re: AOM losing association - 04/23/10 07:29 AM
I have had where customer have moved aom and telephone in the jacks so losing aom they always swear they never move them smile
Posted By: IDCS Re: AOM losing association - 04/23/10 08:27 AM
You have to watch those cleaning ladies too. The love to knock out the line cords and then reverse them.
Posted By: Robertnms Re: AOM losing association - 04/26/10 10:59 AM
They swear they are not being unplugged. This has only started happening recently, but, yes, the system is a couple of years old. I also got a straight answer finally from the customer and they DO lose button programming when this happens. I had him replace the AOM with another 64BM and the problem still occurs.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help