atcomsystems.ca/forum
What i am looking for is a way to let my supervisor be able to view how many of there incoming trunks are being used.

we have 12 incoming lines that ring our support group. those 12 lines are put in to a trunk group we call pri-2.

is there a way to program a station to be able to view the status of those 12 trunks or how many available line are left in a trunk group?

if you need any clarification please feel free to ask. i am newer to telephony so i may have used some improper terms.
YOU could give your supervisor a keyset with enough buttons to see all lines of thoses 12 lines if there busy or being used would be shown in red if not used wouldt be lighten up
we actually just got through trying that. if they where pots lines it would have worked great. but it is a pri. it always show not busy even when it is.
The problem is that if you have two separate groups, calls for either group could come in on any channel of the PRi.

If the support people ONLY took support calls, you could have a console that showed those extensions and you would know how many of the staff were on the phones.

If you program line appearances for all channels, you should see them light up, you just would not know which channel was being used for support.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help