atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Noisycow Samsung 7400 not holding memory - 04/06/11 12:02 AM
Whether the MP40 battery switch is set to on or off the system defaults on power down frown .

The 3V off the capacitor is good.

The on/off writing on the card doesn't match up with the on/off direction in the May 2010 7400 manual.

I guess at 12:02 AM I'll move on from here and do a save, deal with it tomorrow.
Posted By: Gerrya Re: Samsung 7400 not holding memory - 04/06/11 12:48 PM
Seems you been having a bad day or night i always do a backup to the smart media card evertime i do changes in case someone hasnt put switch to on or if battery is duff
Posted By: Noisycow Re: Samsung 7400 not holding memory - 04/06/11 02:20 PM
Yes, we do that also. The imprint on the card vs the direction shown in the manual had us messed up. Plus apparently it takes five minutes for all the programming to 'appear' after a reset frown .

Large three cab 7400 kind of scary when it looks like it defaulted at first, but it did not.
Posted By: nameless Re: Samsung 7400 not holding memory - 04/09/11 03:44 AM
Yeah, i remember being caught by that.
Its due to the different memories the OS7400 has, we got a tech bulletin about it when it was released.

After you log out of IT tool or KMMC it write" the changes to the NVRAM which is where the db is loaded from during a power on.

Rather annoying, as if you forget you loose the last programming change, or in your case the entire programming.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help