atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MichaelV DID info from SMDR on OS7100 - 05/20/11 08:26 AM
Any way to get DID information (digits or name) out of a regular SMDR output without going the whole Link/Dataview route? Or even some other software package that can use the Link/Dataview data stream to pull the info?
Posted By: nameless Re: DID info from SMDR on OS7100 - 05/20/11 10:19 PM
That info is standard out of the SMDR.
You won't be able to use anything else to get the dataview stream other then dataview
Posted By: MichaelV Re: DID info from SMDR on OS7100 - 05/21/11 11:37 AM
Actually, its not standard out of SMDR, at least not in US systems, or I'm completely missing something that has to be turned on and/or entered somewhere? All I get is extension answered, trunk it came in on, date and time, and duration. The CID/ANI number and name fields at the end of the data stream are blank.
Posted By: tdw42 Re: DID info from SMDR on OS7100 - 05/21/11 02:30 PM
SMDR OPTIONS, CALLER ID DATA - This option can be selected to print Caller ID data received from the Central Office on incoming calls.

SMDR OPTIONS, DID NUM/NAME - If this option is set to YES, received DID information will print on SMDR.

REPORT TRUNK ABANDON DATA, REPORT (per trunk) -
Abandoned call records for incoming calls with CLIP information will be printed on SMDR

The default in the UK for these is YES, may be different in US.
Posted By: MichaelV Re: DID info from SMDR on OS7100 - 05/22/11 10:40 AM
I do get CID data on incoming calls, I mistakenly posted that I didn't. I did have to turn that on in SMDR OPTIONS, off by default. There is no option in US systems for DID NUM/NAME. That seems incredible to me since you guys have it. I suppose its possible its in a differenct location and/or it can only be turned on thru KMMC?
Posted By: MichaelV Re: DID info from SMDR on OS7100 - 06/21/11 10:13 PM
Ok, this issue has been resolved as well, but I'm not sure a software update to 4.53c was needed. I was able to get DID name and number to show up in the SMDR record, but only when I set incoming answer to yes in SMDR options. If I ever get time, I may play with another system at a lower software level and see if it will work.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help