atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: otter_81 Officeserv Communicator - 06/08/11 05:36 AM
Hello all,

we have just began to install communicator for a few customers, and here at our office. A couple customers have complained that when they boot their computers, or do restarts, that from time to time it seems that communicator will give you an error, and say that it needs to reconfigure your telephony. After it goes through a few prompts/windows, you have to completely shut communicator down, then restart the program for it to connect. We have been having this in our own office setup as well. Not sure why this is doing this. The communicator will ultimately always connect, but not until you have to jump through a few hoops to get there.

Anyone have this happen, or maybe know why it does this? I've gone through just about every setting in communicator, but still have this happening.

thanks!
Posted By: badger2003 Re: Officeserv Communicator - 06/08/11 09:08 AM
Have you disabled the Remote Access Connection Manager Service on the PC?

Make sure you reboot after disabling!
Posted By: otter_81 Re: Officeserv Communicator - 06/08/11 11:37 AM
Have not tried that. I'll take a look at that when I get a chance. Thanks!
Posted By: Ironhedz Re: Officeserv Communicator - 06/08/11 12:13 PM
Have this same problem with communicator and office serv call. I think it has something to do with the tapi integrtation on the pc. I always have to go into control panel/ Phone and Modem / advance and remove the samsung tapi.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help