atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jonmyk DCS 50si installation manual - 07/15/11 11:27 AM
I checked the links for manuals but can't find the DCS 50si installation manual.

I have all of the 50si manuals except for the installation manual and I can't find ours and don't remember the proper forms I need to program in. I've only worked on the 50si once and we just got a customer who bought a restaurant that has a 50si and wants us to change programming.

I tried purchasing from another site and the link only gave me the General Description Guide. mad

There's also the possiblity that the customer won't be able to get me the current technician passcode and I will need to default the system :bang: .

Any assistance in finding this manual will be greatly appreciated. I need it ASAP because they want to open next week and the tech that was taking care of the system for the previous owner told the new owner that the 50si can't be worked on anymore nor could a manual be found so he would need to purchase a new system. :nono:

Thanks!
Posted By: pvj Re: DCS 50si installation manual - 07/16/11 11:35 AM
Do you have a manual for any other systems like the Compact or the DCS?
The programming is very similiar between all the systems with the exceptions of some different/newer features.

Are you looking for an installation or programming manual?
Posted By: jonmyk Re: DCS 50si installation manual - 07/17/11 10:35 AM
Actually I have both of the above and you're right I need the programming manual
So are you OK, you have the ability to program OK?

The cut sheet for the punchdowns of the 50 is the same as the 100.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help