atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: QCIAthol Locked out - 07/23/11 05:02 PM
I have been locked out of a system, and could use some help. I am no longer a SS dealer, as I folded my business back in '04.
I placed a 500 back in 01, and maintained it until the private school closed two years ago.
A new school bout the facility and asked if I would fix them up.
Problem is - a disgruntled former staff or student got in and changed the PW on the MPC2 and SVMi8. I have the cheat that works on most SS's to change the tech code, but it doesn't seem to work on this one. Is there a way to default it? I have to reprogram everything anyway.
Same with the SVMi8. I can't get to parameters, to get to dos, to default, as it asks for a pw.
Any help? I can verify credentials, and some ppl here know me. Thanks.
Posted By: nameless Re: Locked out - 07/24/11 01:35 AM
The svmi8 you will need the console cable, ill pm you.

I have never seen the back door not work (used it on DCS through to latest version OS7000)
Posted By: Theansweris2 Re: Locked out - 07/25/11 07:24 AM
Confirmed use the back door all the time. Works on all ranges. Also bd p/w on svmi-8 always available.
Posted By: QCIAthol Re: Locked out - 07/25/11 07:00 PM
Thanks for the PM, nameless. Duh on the SVMi8. Dont know why I didn't think of that.

Yeah, the backdoor lockout thing is weird. I've used it before on 100's. I had a friend tell me he couldn't get it to work on the 7200's. I'll PM you the procedure I have, and tell me if its different.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help