atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: fldiver Prostar 816 Backdoor Programming Access - 08/07/11 10:02 PM
Hello friends,

The old steel trap isn't what it used to be I cant remember the procedure to get into programming if default 1234 doesn't work and of course its not in any book. I noticed the bunny was going to PM the answer to someone so Mr Bunny if you could please PM with that, I like your avatar by the way. Have a nice day everyone.

The Fldiver :toast:
(Just another old phone guy)
Posted By: fldiver Re: Prostar 816 Backdoor Programming Access - 08/07/11 10:11 PM
or 4321 password. Actually this is a system Im going to check out that the guy bought off Ebay I figure if its not the default PW then thats like an extra $100 for cracking the code. Mr Bunny if you leave the solution be sure to include your address so I can split that with you the "Check WILL be in the mail"

Thanks in advance

The Fldiver
Posted By: gelehu Re: Prostar 816 Backdoor Programming Access - 08/08/11 07:10 AM
Why not just default it, not that big of a deal to program.
Posted By: gelehu Re: Prostar 816 Backdoor Programming Access - 08/08/11 07:10 AM
Why not just default it, not that big of a deal to program.
There is a backdoor I have for the digital system but not for the 816, you just have to default it.

Thanks, Bunnie
Posted By: fldiver Re: Prostar 816 Backdoor Programming Access - 08/12/11 05:45 AM
I can default it but I know for a fact there is a backdoor procedure to change the password. However if need be I will just default it in the meantime everyone thanks for the input.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help