atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: fldiver adding a SVMI-1 to a Prostar DCS - 09/16/11 01:36 PM
Hello gentlemen I am trying to install a SVMI-1 card in a Prostar DCS Compact. I have installed the VM board in expansion slot 3. The card comes up in as far as I am able to access it via hyper terminal however the status of the ports go to "starting" and it does not change. I have 2 cabinets the existing cabinet and the cabinet that my customer bought with the VM card installed in it. In the cabinet that the card came in the VM works I can call in and get messages so Im certain the card is good both systems have the same rom version. I notice in program 207 in the cabinet that works it comes up with 209 VMAA Port and that makes sense as the card was in the 1st expansion slot in the system it came in in the system Im trying to get the card to work in it says SLI NOT EXIST. Please get back any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks
FLdiver
Posted By: fldiver Re: adding a SVMI-1 to a Prostar DCS - 09/16/11 05:50 PM
SVMI-4 I ment SVMI-4 I ment SVMI-4 I ment

Originally posted by fldiver:
Hello gentlemen I am trying to install a SVMI-4 card in a Prostar DCS Compact. I have installed the VM board in expansion slot 3. The card comes up in as far as I am able to access it via hyper terminal however the status of the ports go to "starting" and it does not change. I have 2 cabinets the existing cabinet and the cabinet that my customer bought with the VM card installed in it. In the cabinet that the card came in the VM works I can call in and get messages so Im certain the card is good both systems have the same rom version. I notice in program 207 in the cabinet that works it comes up with 209 VMAA Port and that makes sense as the card was in the 1st expansion slot in the system it came in in the system Im trying to get the card to work in it says SLI NOT EXIST. Please get back any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks
FLdiver
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help