atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Emmett Dunham SMVi 4 in a iDCS 100 - 09/19/11 09:42 PM
I have searched for alarm code MNF 33, Slot 3 where the voice mail is installed in that slot. Getting the red light on the right of the center group of lights on the VM card. Did a pre install of the card and that did not turn the light out. It may be the VM system need to be cleared of its old data and start from scratch. The system has been setting around for a while and I did reinitialize the system. Guess I will have to dig up a manual for the VM, most systems I have worked on will take off with the old data on them?

Thanks

Emmett
Posted By: Gerrya Re: SMVi 4 in a iDCS 100 - 09/20/11 02:58 AM
i always throught red light should be on is it hdd what flashes green when voicemail was accessed or run which should be green any other condition indicates a fault .also looked in my books about faults cant find mnf 33 but can find mnf03 sure its not that ipc error
inter-procosser cummunication error has occuried
alarm data cab slot cx-syy
Posted By: Emmett Dunham Re: SMVi 4 in a iDCS 100 - 09/20/11 05:19 PM
I checked the alarm number in programing and it is MNF 33, slot3. I could not find it listed in the manual that is why I put it up on the board. Now I have stopped getting the alarm warning tone

Thanks

Emmett
Posted By: Emmett Dunham Re: SMVi 4 in a iDCS 100 - 09/21/11 10:01 PM
I found a good little start up guide and found the restart MMC740 and we will see if that clears the alarm. I am also having trouble with getting the serial port to talk to the lap top and that may just be the configuration of Hyper Terminal. The other option is that there is no programing through the serial port.

Thanks

Emmett
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help