atcomsystems.ca/forum
System - OS7100
Handset - KPDCS-12B LCD

Basically when you call our store and a member of staff answers the call, if they don't pickup the receiver cleanly, you hear a clatter, clatter, clatter of the receiver hitting the telephone base.

Is it possible to delay the call sounds being connected once the receiver has been lifted??

Id like the call to be answered as normal but a delay of say 1 second before the sound is heard by the caller, this way even if the member of staff whacks the phone the caller wouldn't hear it!

Hopefully there's some work around!

Thanks.
Ashley.
You could make a key they have to press to recieve call so pick up phone then press button
How about turning the volume on the phone down or even better turn the volume on the system down. I have never had this complaint I alway get there is not enough sensitivity, how many people are complaining about a rattling of the hand set in the cradle.

Emmett
I would just turn ring preference off on the phones that ring, that way they have to push the flashing line key to answer the call. Of course, if they push the key first then pick up the handset same problem.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help