atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hi friends, I´m trying to upload a customized prompt as day message using web acces but I receive the following error 'The 1th filename is not valid input'. The file is named 1013.726 and was saved in this format g726 ADPCM 8000hz 4bit.
Anyone has any suggestion??

Thanks!
Hi there,
Can you connect PBX via FTP then send the .726 file PMT/VM ...
Also change the file name as 6000 or 6001 ...

FTP connection: PBX ip
ıd: admin
pw: admin or samsung
Go to two times UP directory then you can see the PMT
You upload via the web interface, in the voice studio section from memory.
The name is fine.

Never done it deepbx's way, the doco we got from samsung says todo it via the web interface for both os7100 and os7030.
Last time i did remember having to change name to
1200 eg promt number to work
hi friends

deepbx: I´m connecting the pbx via dyndns so I don´t know the ip, besides the URL was registered in dyndns by IT personnel, perhaps I could try to coordinate with them, they could inform me the ip at the time I try to do the ftp.

nameless: I have a Samsung doc where they recommend both ways, of course the web one is easier than ftp but it does´t work.

Guerrya: I tried 1200, and 6000 but it does´t work, it´s seem to be a problem with the name.

I´ll keep trying
thanks to all of you
Hi Friends, I just found I had a problem with the browser, I was using Mozilla, I tried with IE and worked fine. However, altho I could upload the message It seems like the format of the file is not correct because it sounds distorted, I tried with G.726 ADPCM, 8000Hz, Mono, 4Bit,32kbps(4kbytes/sec).
Do you think that´s the right one?

thanks
We had problems with the distortion as well, we ended up calling the old switch that had the prompt, and used a call recording adapter (you can get it at Radio Shack) to transfer the prompt to a laptop. But that only works if you have the prompt already on a phone system somewhere.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help