atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Foneman69 Samsung 7100 - 10/04/11 04:58 PM
Had a Samsung mp10a take a power surge today now the hardware will not start up with the media card inserted, I can put it in my reader and see the info on it, can someone help me or PM me to get it transferred over to a new sd samsung card I am a dealer and have a spare card, but its past tech support and I have gotten better answers here anyway. I appreciate your help in advance, he had a complex set-up and the doctor recorded everything , so it is a big deal to have him do them all over.
Posted By: Noisycow Re: Samsung 7100 - 10/05/11 02:30 AM
Will it start up with your other SSD card installed in default. Are you sure it is the SD card?
Posted By: nameless Re: Samsung 7100 - 10/05/11 04:07 AM
Your prompts will be on the sd card, but no mailbox greetings, they are stored in the nand flash on the MP10a card.
Posted By: Foneman69 Re: Samsung 7100 - 10/05/11 09:16 AM
Yes it will start with other card
Posted By: Foneman69 Re: Samsung 7100 - 10/06/11 08:26 PM
It was missing a folder called web**** I copied it off another card and only had to do the phone system programming vm intact...
Posted By: Old blond hippity hopping Bunnie Re: Samsung 7100 - 10/10/11 08:48 PM
There is a company called ESI in UTAH that makes one millionth of a second surge protectors you can buy at a price I can't list here and I would URGE you to look them up and NEVER sell a system without them.

They are about one fourth what you would charge for a service call and worth many times their cost, especially when the system is under warranty and YOU have to go fix it.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help