atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: fldiver iDCS 100 KSU with the SVMi-4E - 11/09/11 03:52 PM
Question fellas,
Recently I sold a Samsung iDCS 100 system and had planned on installing a SVMi-4E voice mail card in this system the following link is to a Samsung brochure regarding the SVMi-4E

https://www.samsungidcsphonesystems.com/pdf%20files/sales%20brochures/SVMi_4E_Sales_Brochure.pdf

In that brochure it states the SVMi-4e is made for the iDCS100 system specifically however the iDCS100 cabinet I have does not appear that the voice mail card will plug into the cabinet as the voice mail card has 2 connectors that would plug into the card slot while the card slot in the cabinet only has one receptacle for a card to plug into? I do not have the voice mail card on site as of yet but need to know will this card some how plug into the iDCS 1000 cabinet? Is there an adapter or am I just missing something. Any help appreciated

Respectfully,

The FLdiver!
Posted By: fldiver Re: iDCS 100 KSU with the SVMi-4E - 11/09/11 05:30 PM
Ok so if I have this right there are 2 flavors of the DCS100 and the iDCS100 and the DCS100 will not acccept the SVMi-4E voice mail. Is that a correct statement? Any and all help is appreciated.
The SMVI-4e will plug into any of the 3 slots on the right side of the 100 cabinet or into any of the 3 left slots in a 3&1 100 expansion cabinet or the 2 left slots in a 2&2 100 expansion cabinet.

If all three slots of the right side of the 100 base cabinet are full now and you want to add a SMVI-4e voicemail, you have to buy an expansion cabinet from someone like me or someone else (hint-I have one for sale cheap.)
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help