atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: sjs1717 Prostar dcs memory loss. - 11/10/11 12:53 PM
I inherited this system and can do mac work on it...but they seemed to have lost all programming.. I have some of it up and running but need more help.

There seems to be a series of extensions that are out..... when you call them it system is stating the trunks are out of service.

They have DID's that are available on an out call button. I am not sure how to point the numbers to the correct sets.

Their Cadence VM seems to need some type of hunting and association to the voice system..... If you hit the message button on the phones it gets a busy signal.
You don't leave us an email and you have a situation that is way over your head.

You don't have a battery backup on it via UPS as you can't have a regular batter backup.

The T-1 is not probably programmed in 714 and elsewhere if you have a T-1 or maybe you have DID cards, we don't know.

The VM ports are maybe not set in 207 and for sure not set in 529.
Posted By: sjs1717 Re: Prostar dcs memory loss. - 11/22/11 11:47 AM
I meant to come back and say thanks....I am hardly ever at my desk. The retired gentleman that installed it came back from vacation and found that the voltage coming out of the psu was to low to run the system....he explained that this is a common thing to have happen.....and yeah WAY over my head...but quite the learning experience.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help