atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: QCIAthol SVMi-4 Problem - 04/29/12 10:53 AM
I have an old SVMi-4e on an OS100 that has not given me any problems until now. A mailbox kept randomly changing the message notify telephone number to a weird series of numbers. I figured user error, and changed it back, only to find it happening again. So I swapped ports for the extension, and made a new mailbox. Problem is - I cannot get it to save the mailbox greeting. I record it, play it, press pound - and nothing. Not the keyset - I've tried it on several sets. Any suggestions?
Posted By: Catfish Re: SVMi-4 Problem - 04/30/12 08:59 AM
Not sure what you mean about swapping the port, did you assign the user a new extension and the problem is now on two extensions or did you move the extension in the numbering plan?

Try deleting the mailbox, run the maint program, run chkdsk from the voice mail root, run maint again, restart the voice mail and add the box/extension back in voice mail from a keyset, I've had problems adding mailboxes from a PC.

If that doesn't work you may have to default the voice mail - kind of a pain when there are a lot of mailboxes. Good luck.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help