atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: nameless SVMi Schedule - 08/27/12 06:55 AM
Does anyone have any documentation on how this works/howto set it up? We've taken over a customer who has this setup, and i have never done it before. Samsung here don't have anything on this part of the vm (have everything else)
Posted By: Kaiser Re: SVMi Schedule - 08/27/12 03:44 PM
Sure, how do you want it to work?
Posted By: Bernie Lomax Re: SVMi Schedule - 08/29/12 12:33 PM
I've had a lot of fun figuring this out myself. I can say that the schedule settings reflect settings in MMC744.
Posted By: Old blond hippity hopping Bunnie Re: SVMi Schedule - 08/30/12 12:42 AM
Always nice to know that you are working with a Compact, a 50si, a 100, they do work different you know.
Posted By: Matt_GC Re: SVMi Schedule - 08/30/12 07:36 AM
What zone is 744, we don't have that zone in Australia?
Posted By: Bernie Lomax Re: SVMi Schedule - 08/30/12 12:06 PM
It's VM Ring Mode Also known as Program 2.1.6 in either IT Tool or Device Manager
Posted By: nameless Re: SVMi Schedule - 08/30/12 12:47 PM
I didn't mention which svmi as i assumed they all worked the same. It's a SVMi20e in a old (2.69) OS7200 I'm not using the schedule in the system. Matt its MMC758 in AU (whose idea was it to make mmc's different in different markets i don't know)
Posted By: Old blond hippity hopping Bunnie Re: SVMi Schedule - 09/02/12 02:53 AM
You do know how the word ass u me breaks ups don't you?
Posted By: tatenda Re: SVMi Schedule - 09/05/12 03:15 PM
I have an SVMI 20 in a OS7400 and connecting to about 34 analogue trunks and E1. Occassionally the ports all lock out and renders the thing useless until defaulted. Is there a way of restarting its operations without going through the default process? I even saved the settings but there is no LOAD DATABASE icon. So at default I delete all settings and reload again, u can all imagine how embarassing it becomes to the client that every other month I have to pop in and reconfigure SVMI. Please help.
Posted By: Old blond hippity hopping Bunnie Re: SVMi Schedule - 09/06/12 04:12 AM
Does not just powering down and powering up fix this? Or have you tried this?
Posted By: Biztel Cuban Okie Tech Re: SVMi Schedule - 09/06/12 04:27 AM
In reply to your issue which is a little off topic. You should be able to hit the reset button on the SVMi and let it reboot. You say that you have 34 analog trunks and an E1? If they are all ringing to the svmi, then that is a little much seeing as it will only support up to 20 ports. May want to reconsider the ringing a bit if that is the issue.
Posted By: Old blond hippity hopping Bunnie Re: SVMi Schedule - 09/06/12 07:22 PM
Do you have all 20 port licensed?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help