atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: speakerknut iDCS100 missing MMC's ? - 10/12/12 12:16 AM
Sorry I keep coming to you all with all of my woes,but here goes. The combined programming manual (pdf) that I use for reference refers to MMC811, and in one earlier inquiries someone refered to MMC815. When I link my laptop to the 100 system, neither one of these MMC's are available. Is this because the base level of memory initialization (MMC811) or flash memory clear (MMC815) have to be done at the keyset level? When powered up, the keyset shows a 2003 ver. 2.2 and my officeserv manager pgm is a 2005 ver. 3.04. Its OSM_100 R1. The reason I bring all this up, is that I'm not sure if I'm setting the memory switch correctly when I'm through with a programming session. Does the memory switch have to be 'off' for any changes to be made and then switched to 'on' when I'm done. Furthermore, if the switch is 'on' and the system looses power, when it reboots, will it pull the old settings from flash memory. About a year ago 'nameless' recommended clearing the backup in MMC815. If I do this, will I lose my access password, as I happened to get it right on my third try by accident, the first time I tried to connect online. This morning after I did some programming I left the system running, but when I later returned, the red light was not flashing or on at all, and all the stations just sat there with the initial power-up screen showing date and version. When I power cycled the system it came up with the old pgm information that I started with 2 weeks ago. Fortunately I had a file from earlier that I uploaded. When I left work today, I left the memory switch 'off' for concern that the old flash memory would auto restore if there was a problem. Thanks.
Posted By: nameless Re: iDCS100 missing MMC's ? - 10/12/12 12:43 AM
pm sent
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help