atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ryan0320 Add On Module to see in use extensions - 11/15/12 10:08 PM
I'm looking for direction on how to install a ADD ON MODULE for a DSC(AOM). I have a Office Serv 7200. This add on module will give an employee the ability such as a receptionist to see all the extensions that are in use. I know the receptionist will need two RJ11 keystone jacks in the wall (one for the phone and one for the add on module). I know where there extension punches down on the 66 block. Where can I cross connect there extension to for the add on module? Is there a port on the 7200 that I connect to on the 66 block then cross connect the extension to where that terminates? Also, what MMC modules should I be looking at to configure this in the the Samsung management software?
Posted By: nameless Re: Add On Module to see in use extensions - 11/15/12 11:54 PM
The AOM will need to connect to a spare digital port and then paired with the phone.
You will then be able to program the buttons on the aom like any other extension
MMC209 lets you pair the AOM with the phone.

You can use MMC722 to program the AOM buttons but not until the AOM is physically installed.

Hint: if you are programming phones or dial tones it is faster to hit the 3 key until you see the first F readout then use the volume down button, this is much faster than going to d and using the volume up button.
Posted By: ryan0320 Re: Add On Module to see in use extensions - 11/16/12 05:35 PM
I got the AOM working now. Thanks for your help!
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help