atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Gerrya external paging port - 12/18/12 08:16 PM
On old systems in numbering plan you could see no old number like 361 need one for new system looked in numbering plan cant find park number want to put it in as i will not be the one putting misc card on system want to be plug and work for the next person
Posted By: Kaiser Re: external paging port - 12/18/12 11:47 PM
I'm sorry Gerrya, a little punctuation would help. It's hard to understand what you're saying.

7400? Are you trying to establish an external page port?
Posted By: Gerrya Re: external paging port - 12/19/12 09:28 AM
Correct i am trying to get a external paging port.
Wonder if the reason is because there ist a misc card in place.
On WHAT system are you working?

This is December, all the mind readers went on strike last month and we can't get in touch with them.
Posted By: Gerrya Re: external paging port - 12/19/12 09:40 PM
Thought you was a mind reader bunnie
7400 ver 4.60
Posted By: Kaiser Re: external paging port - 12/19/12 09:41 PM
So you have a 7400 and no MISC card for an external paging port. You want it pre setup though so when the next guy comes in, he can just plug in a MISC card and the programming is already all there so he can just page away using 361?

Or perhaps you want it prebuilt so you can just mail out a MISC card and they just have to stick it in to have the paging?
Cheaper than a MISC card would be using an old 8 button phone and taking the speaker leads.

You might have to put an 8 ohm to 600 or 1000 ohm audio transformer in series to the paging speaker but totally cheap which is why they call me the OBHHB (gotta change that now that my hair has turned all white and I changed my name to Bracha)
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help