atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Greg@DC iDCS 28D Speed dial function question - 05/08/13 02:25 PM
We are using an OfficeServ 7400 phone system with all of our stations using the Samsung iDCS 28D phones. Most of the stations are able to set speed dial numbers by using the 'transfer + 105' function. However, some of the other phones will display the message "No Speed Block".

We used to have a company that handled our phone system, but our company has issues with paying their bills and we have had to switch support companies twice in 3 years. I'm tired of having to rely on others for work I'm sure I can do, but can't find any DETAILED information on programming the phone system using a hyperterminal connection and accessing the software SVMI 20E (We don't have or can't find the EasySet Software, I'm not sure which as we are an afterthought to our corporate office). If someone can just point me in the right direction for this particular issue (speed dialing not avail on some phones), I'd be grateful. If someone can point me to some advanced technical resources (ones a certified technician would have access to), I'd be EXTREMELY happy with that bonus!

Anyway, thank you in advance for your time,
Posted By: Greg@DC Re: iDCS 28D Speed dial function question - 05/09/13 12:39 PM
Alright, thanks for the no help. I found the password needed to access the technician level and a document called "OfficeServ 7400 Programming Guide", which contains the Overview of MMC Programming as well as detailed instructions on how to use each MMC program.

pLEASE DO NOT POST PASSWORDS IN THE OPEN FORUM
Such a nice guy Greg, no answer within a day and you have a problem?

I was very active on Samsung but moved to Hemet, about 90 miles from LA and am just getting back on board from all that work. If you don't get something for free really fast, you have a problem.

It is your problem Greg, the world is NOT perfect..
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help