atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: TWB SLT Transfer on a PRI - 11/13/13 11:00 PM
I have a Samsung OS7200 (s/w 4.30i) with a PRI. What I am trying to do is transfer a call from a SLT to another extension. Basically, answer an outside call on a SLT, press hookflash, dial the extension number where the call is to be transferred to, hang up. I have went through the programming and user manual and cannot figure this out. I must be missing something as this should not be hard. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Posted By: Foneman69 Re: SLT Transfer on a PRI - 11/13/13 11:41 PM
do you have a flash button?
Posted By: Foneman69 Re: SLT Transfer on a PRI - 11/13/13 11:43 PM
Could be a timing issue or could slt be programmed as hotline? if you go off hook on slt can you dial an extension straight?
Posted By: TWB Re: SLT Transfer on a PRI - 11/13/13 11:45 PM
Yes, there is a flash button.
Posted By: TWB Re: SLT Transfer on a PRI - 11/13/13 11:46 PM
The port is not programmed as a hotline, can dial an extension after pressing talk.
Posted By: Foneman69 Re: SLT Transfer on a PRI - 11/13/13 11:47 PM
out of curiosity can you flash 11 hang up and put a call on hold?
Posted By: TWB Re: SLT Transfer on a PRI - 11/13/13 11:51 PM
No, I cannot flash 11 and put a call on hold. When I press flash, I hear the flash, but nothing happens.
Posted By: Foneman69 Re: SLT Transfer on a PRI - 11/14/13 02:22 AM
Are you sure the flash button is good, tried on a different slt port, even reset the system power I have had some of the 616 lose dtmf before reset and fixed. Otherwise look at your flash timers
Posted By: TWB Re: SLT Transfer on a PRI - 11/14/13 03:59 AM
Thank you for your replies. I figured it out. I don't know why I didn't think of this before, when I try my test set and time it right, it works and when I try another SLT with a flash key, it works. It is the Plantronics CT14, the flash cannot be changed on the CT14. I adjusted the flash timers in the OS7200 many many times and still cannot get the flash key to work on the CT14, but if I press end and time it right to press talk, it works, very finicky though. Most likely will have to try another product other than the Plantronics CT14.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help