atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Iwatsu_Tech Caller ID on SLI Phones - 12/04/13 08:09 PM
I have a 7400 installation on a large campus with primarily Analog or single line phones. I have installed a CRM for caller ID however I only receive digits, no name. My digital handsets receive name because you set the order however analog stations do not allow you to manually set the order. Now I know I can manually enter the names by using CLI Conversion tables, however I know I'm getting name so there has to be a setting that allows that information to pass. Any ideas, the Bottle of your choice for anyone that can figure this out. The Card is a year old version of the 16MWSLI, my current CRM settings for DSP is to CID. My current software version is 4.6.
Posted By: Iwatsu_Tech Re: Caller ID on SLI Phones - 12/04/13 08:16 PM
BTW on MMC 801 I do have CLI Name Priority set to name provided.
Posted By: phoneguy44 Re: Caller ID on SLI Phones - 12/05/13 03:39 PM
MMC 300 CID to SLT defaults OFF. Turn it ON.
Posted By: Iwatsu_Tech Re: Caller ID on SLI Phones - 12/09/13 06:36 PM
"MMC 300 CID to SLT defaults OFF. Turn it ON." Yea thats been done, wish it was that easy. If you read my entire post I explain that we are getting digits, just not name.

We have pretty much tried everything, only thing left to do is upgrade to 4.7 and hope 4.6 has a bug.
Posted By: SamsungCat Re: Caller ID on SLI Phones - 12/09/13 07:36 PM
Samsung Electronics (UK) Ltd. Network Division. www.samsungbusiness.com . TB– 13011
www.samsungbusiness.com Think Smart. Think Samsung.
Summary
As part of Samsung’s product development and roadmap schedule for 2013, this bulletin outlines that analogue trunk CLI is no longer supported on the following platforms:
 MP20 (OS7200)
 MP40 (OS7400)
OS7030, OS7100 and OS7200S systems support analogue CLI on the processor so remain unaffected by this change.
The OS7200 and OS7400 cater for the mid market and upwards, where analogue trunks are less common and ISDN is more prominent.
Analogue CLI to devices is supported via the 16MWSLI3 and 8COMBO3 modules, such as fax machines or analogue extensions – but not in conjunction with analogue trunks.
Posted By: Iwatsu_Tech Re: Caller ID on SLI Phones - 12/09/13 10:35 PM
These are not analog trunks, we have a PRI and we are using the 16MWSLI cards to deliver phone service to residents of the campus.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help