atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: crazy canuck SVMI20e not able to connect via IP - 01/24/14 03:08 PM
Hello, i have been experienceing on many sites that i can not connect via IP to the voicemail, interanl or external. I know a simple restart of the voicemail fixes this issue. Has anyone experience this and if so is there a fix (without restarting the voicemail)?
Posted By: crazy canuck Re: SVMI20e not able to connect via IP - 01/24/14 09:08 PM
Should also mention that while not able to connect via IP i can connect via SIO
Posted By: Aj262 Re: SVMI20e not able to connect via IP - 01/25/14 06:54 PM
maybe going into port activity,type netstat and verify your ip settings
Posted By: crazy canuck Re: SVMI20e not able to connect via IP - 01/27/14 04:56 PM
verified!
I would check and see if there are any other devices on the network causing a ip conflict. I normally range my system ip to be high like 230 or 240 range so that no other pc's or networking equipment will be interfering and trying to snatch the same ip address.
Posted By: SamTek Re: SVMI20e not able to connect via IP - 03/03/14 01:59 AM
I have the same issue going on and my plan is to upgrade the SVMi20e software soon.
Posted By: Genesiscomm Re: SVMI20e not able to connect via IP - 03/03/14 01:27 PM
This has been a long going issue with the 20e's. It seems to be a result of traffic flooding to port 23 and locking it up. i've gone as far as putting a firewall right before the 20e and restricting access to port 23 and on the few i have done that too it fixed them.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help