atcomsystems.ca/forum
Samsung OS7100. Calls from the Auto Attendant to 2 extensions they cannot hear the caller. If the I change the inbound call to go directly to the extension it works fine. Only calls from the AA do 2 out of the 10 extensions experience this issue. Its every time. If the extension makes outbound calls there is no issue. Works fine. I have replace phones, defaulted and reloaded programming to no avail. The Software is 4.30i. I wanted to get some feedback before upgrading the software as this problem just started a couple days ago.

I will mention that after I defaulted and uploaded programming it did work for about 5 minutes. But then went back to the problem.

I dont see how this could be a provider issue because its only on two extensions.

I look forward to some feedback. Thanks
Sounds weird.Have you tried swapping these extensions to a different ports? Does changing their extensions do anything?
That was my next task. Just waiting to hear if the customer wants me to go onsite and trouble shoot.
Strange issue, sounds like a bug in the system. 4.30 is very old software. You won't have moh working on the sip with that version.
I'd it's a mp10a I would upgrade to latest 4.75 for that, security, and more logging on sip in the latest version
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help