atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ATechguy Need a little help? IDCS 100 Svmi4 - 06/18/14 04:43 PM
HI! Recently Loss all programming to Ram battery cap. went dead. The numbering of samsung is 2 digit x21 etc.I'm not the original installer they no longer around,, my problems the Svmi4 group 519 has no extention port #s in the for th4 ports there all empty yet system seems to be working ,, I tried entering 2 digit or 3 digit numbers but it says invalid,,Is there away to find in the out in a program , i thought i found some AA port #s in 1 of the programs i think it said 3xx,3xx,3xx, 3xx , can't remember if
371 something like that, i think the system maybe having some issues with transfering from AA . I not sure if rebooting voicemail would help , i believe i did , and it did help. I soldered in a new cap for the ram. Any help much .Thankful.
Posted By: pvj Re: Need a little help? IDCS 100 Svmi4 - 06/18/14 07:19 PM
You should be able to look in 724 to see the numbering plan of the system and the ports.Then once assigned in 724 you could add them to the 519 group but if the system defaulted it should have already assigned everything . You should be able in 724 to see what extension numbers are assigned to the slot the Svmi is in.
Posted By: ATechguy Re: Need a little help? IDCS 100 Svmi4 - 06/18/14 07:36 PM
Okay , I was in 724 but don't remember seeing the svmi port #'s , i will look again ,when i visit. Thanks again.
Posted By: pvj Re: Need a little help? IDCS 100 Svmi4 - 06/18/14 08:04 PM
In the OS 100 you should see by slot what numbers are assigned to the cards.So it depends what slot the Svmi is in.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help