atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Aj262 White list question - 07/03/14 07:37 PM
hi all

can you create an ip white list table to allow users to connect via dm tool and how do you check what ip addresses are in the white list if you can't connect via dm tool.
Posted By: nameless Re: White list question - 07/03/14 08:35 PM
Yes, 4.70 and higher have a dm whitelist. This can only be accessed via dm however.
Posted By: JimSparkman Re: White list question - 07/05/14 01:41 AM
For the whitelist, not being too sure if xxx.xxx.xxx.255 would allow all addresses in the segment, I added sort of a permanent back door for myself, i.e. 192.168.10.10, for example, and have now left that in just in case the whitelist locks me out. At least now I know I could always make my DM PC that static IP, hook up a small switch and I'm back in without having to default the system.

Thought that might help someone here.

- Jim
Posted By: tripod.qc Re: White list question - 07/14/14 02:49 PM
If you add a address to the DM White list, you can't delete the address after... It's permanent, you have to call Samsung to remove or change the address you enter (a little like the password, it's protected). Type carefully!
Posted By: Genesiscomm Re: White list question - 07/14/14 08:58 PM
As of 4.75 Samsung still doesn't have a way to reset this, so yes be careful.
Posted By: nameless Re: White list question - 07/14/14 09:44 PM
I have no problems adding or removing ip addresses from any of the whitelists.

I doubt there will ever be a way to change the dm whitelist from anything other than dm.
Posted By: Badger Re: White list question - 07/25/14 03:49 PM
For reference you can edit and remove IP addresses from whitelist.

You can also clear the whitelist if you get locked out of the system but this is only available to support.
Posted By: D0DG3R Re: White list question - 08/11/14 12:49 PM
Up until recently I thought Samsung didn't have a way to fix this if you get it wrong. They actually do but, as Badger says it is only available through their support channels.

I don't know why they don't think you would write down the steps as they walk you through them on the phone though... I know I did!
Posted By: Biztel Cuban Okie Tech Re: White list question - 08/13/14 04:50 PM
There is a mmc in the high 800's to be able to edit the white list from a phone. I have done this plenty of times.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help