atcomsystems.ca/forum
Using a OfficeServ 7200 on SVMi-20E VM.

When an incoming call comes into my OfficeServ and the caller dialed a number direct. If that call isn't picked up and caller dials "0" during the greeting, the caller is disconnected. I connected into the voicemail server and discovered that every extension is set to "Goto Operator" on Press 0. When I changed the Press 0 to a known Operator extension in my MMC 601, the call was directed to the Operator properly. Is it possible to setup the default "Operator" to a known extension without having to goto every single extension and change the Press 0 from "Goto Operator" to EXT XXXX?
What's in your Eclass and Mclass on the call director screen for Operator, by default it should be "OPERATOR GOTO EXT 500 or 5000"

When the caller presses 0 during the greeting, the automated voice does say "Trasferring to extension 500, one moment please, it rings once, then says "I'm sorry the call was not answered."

On the Eclass screen (pg 5 CallDirector):
OPERATOR Goto EXT 01 Operator

On the Mclass screen (pg 5 CallDirector):
OPERATOR Goto EXT 01 Operator

I should note that I know EXT 5011 or 5017 will ring my operators group. All I need to do it change Call Director to EXT 01 5011 or 5017 then for Eclass and Mclass?
Genesiscomm, I went ahead and modified the Call Director for Eclass and Mclass to a known Operators extension and everything works now. This saved me from going to every single extension and changing the press 0. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help