atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: nameless Modify incomming CLI - 08/31/14 03:25 AM
I have a call centre customer who has just migrated from ISDN to SIP (with the same carrier).

This carrier on their sip service send 9 digits for the CLI (we have a 2 digit area code (0x) and 8 digit numbers).

I'm looking for a way to add a 0 into the cli that is displayed on the customers handsets, as they use this to bring up the customers account quicker then waiting for the caller to say who they are, etc
Posted By: Hofman telekom Re: Modify incomming CLI - 09/01/14 07:12 AM
What application is used to bring up the customers account? Wouldn't it be easier to modify in this application not to expect 0 in front?
Posted By: noisemarine Re: Modify incomming CLI - 09/02/14 01:32 AM
Does anything in 5.2.3/5.2.4 help? The online help is useless, as usual.
Posted By: bmreen Re: Modify incomming CLI - 09/03/14 05:51 PM
MMC 717? I dont know if this will work, but I upgraded a system once and after the upgrade the CID would display two extra digits in front of the incoming CID. Finnaly found the the two digits in MMC 717. I have never used it for what it was intedned for but maybe it will work. Might want to try a few different inputs for the options.
Posted By: T.C Re: Modify incomming CLI - 09/08/14 06:37 PM
If you do a search on "cli code" it brings up two menu options , however these are only ON or OFF options. Nowhere can i find where you add the digits you require once turned on
Posted By: bmreen Re: Modify incomming CLI - 09/09/14 11:59 AM
Try doing a search on "Area code". Im not sure where it is at in OSDM.
Posted By: Solo Re: Modify incomming CLI - 09/11/14 01:49 AM
You can remove 0 on area code in 718.
Because i came across, showing 0 on CLI, and i add in 0 on area code, them i can see CLI numbers without 0 infront.
Posted By: nameless Re: Modify incomming CLI - 09/11/14 02:06 AM
MMM718 only seems to impact on ISDN not SIP.
Posted By: Biztel Cuban Okie Tech Re: Modify incomming CLI - 09/12/14 04:30 PM
In mm210, make sure that cid code ins is turned to on. That should bring it in for you.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help