atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Derrick Office Serv - 09/13/14 12:52 AM
I have run into two businesses in my area, one with six locations that is not very happy with their Office Serv systems. They don't feel like it is being serviced all that well. Is there a dealer who may be willing to come to the Tidewater Va area and help these people or possibly remote in and do the same? If so please PM me.

If the company that installed these systems (and I bet you know who you are) reads this, just go make these people happy or I will do my best to do so.
Posted By: cubla Re: Office Serv - 09/22/14 12:06 AM
Derrick...

I'm new to this forum, so I'm not sure how to PM you. I'm assuming that's "private message"? Regardless, I've owned an IT firm here in Jackson, MS since 1995. I am also OfficeServ certified. I have been in your situation with other vendors many times over the years and often wondered why no one at least responded! I'm not sure what your role is with this customer, but if I had external IP access to the system I feel I could resolve most any problem. I'm also always willing to travel. Let me know if you want to discuss further.

James R. Day
601.982.2927 Office
www.cubla.com
Posted By: Dave_R Re: Office Serv - 10/24/14 07:17 PM
James, I sent you a PM with some questions and info...Thanks
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help