atcomsystems.ca/forum
Can anyone offer advise on the following
Ive recently purchased a second hand OS 7030 and am having trouble linking this to my pc.
OS running 4TM analogue, 3 extns.
Initially tried running the IT thru my router but the ip address 10.0.2.10 using default port 5090 (the IT times out on this I assume its because the port is not open) is outside of my routers range to open ports (standard range 192.168.xxx) , MMC830 is not permitted when I try to enter so cannot amend or view ip settings.
I noticed in another post possibility of using an ethernet crossover wire and connect direct to pc? is this possible? Would a new ip address be created with the direct OS to PC connection?
Also my CLI doesn't work on any incoming CO calls thru the 4TM.
Any advice re this would be greatly appreciated. Many Thanks!!
You don't need crossover to directly connect to it, just set your PC with a static IP address to 10.0.20.5 and you should be able to connect fine.
Thank you so so much for this, I've now managed to connect after two weeks of trying thanks to your help.

The default admin credentials can you confirm should be
un:XXXXX
pass:XXXXXXX

These are currently not working I've emailed the previous owner to see if they have changed this also but just want to check I've got the defaults correct.

Thanks once again so much!!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help