atcomsystems.ca/forum
Urgent reply will appreciated I am having so much trouble with this system.
Someone hacked on the my system and change the deafult password as now the dafault password does not work please help me to reset the password as soon as anyone can
Thank you
Bayram

don't post passwords in the open forums

thanks
The quickest solution would be to contact a local authorized Samsung dealer or Samsung support.

Outside of that, one of the Samsumg Mods can reply once one becomes available.
You need to contact Samsung directly if you are a dealer or a dealer if you are an end user.Let that be a reminder to everyone NOT to leave something like an admin or mailbox user password at the default.You are asking for trouble.
If you're lucky they have only changed the system admin password and it will be able to be reset via Hyper Terminal.
can you pelease instruct me on the process ı am stuck my with the health institution they are very frustrated.. need help urgent ı appreciate any assist you can give me
nameless gave you a process to try. Hook up a PC to the SVMi20 and get into it that way.
Let's look at this another way.

I/we don't know who you are. Maybe a disgruntled employee/ex employee who wants to do something malicious. Not saying you are but... if we gave out passcodes to anyone then eventually someday someone is going to default a system and what then?

You must have a dealer that services this as I am guessing you are not a tech. You're wasting time. You have also been advised to contact Samsung directly if there is no dealer and with a request on company letterhead they can help you. Why company letterhead? Exactly what I said above, it removes the liability for them to let you have access.
smile ı dont
Please locate a Samsung dealer/agent in your area. Samsung must have representation in Turkey. If not, please contact Samsung support.
The company you bought the system off should be able to help.

Otherwise you are just going to have to go through every combination and find it.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help