atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Scorpion Call forward from Auto attendant - 07/02/15 04:55 PM
I have a auto attendant that gives a few options like press 1 for so so and 2 for person. well if that customer goes out of the office and puts a call forward on the phone. The voicemail will go in a loop due to us setting it to COS H . Now is the question how do we allow it to listen to that call forward yet securing the voicemail lockdown from dialing? its only a 7030. I believe it would be to do with off premises but without knowing it all i dont want to leave the customer open to attacks.
Posted By: Genesiscomm Re: Call forward from Auto attendant - 07/02/15 08:22 PM
Assuming you're using Toll restriction on the COS then put that phone number in the Toll Allow. I usually Toll Deny X for the voicemail then Toll Allow 1585X to allow people to use message notification.
Posted By: Scorpion Re: Call forward from Auto attendant - 07/08/15 03:15 PM
I have now got this working with the above, I found out that the Toll Deny Table overrides the Toll allow Table. took a little while i thought it would be the other way round.
Posted By: Genesiscomm Re: Call forward from Auto attendant - 07/14/15 02:04 PM
In our software the toll allow overrides the deny table, or at least it did last time i tested it. We program every system with the voicemail denied X but allowed local calls for notification if they use it.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help