atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MichaelV Samsung CMS install question - 02/05/16 03:09 PM
I just installed CMS call accounting package for a customer with a 7200S. One part that is a little vague are the lan printer settings in MMC829. The picture in the "Officeserv settings for CMS" PDF that they sent me is very blurred. I am assuming that I need to set SMDR and Periodic UCD to PC, not sure if I should enter the server IP address that CMS resides on in the Printer IP address field, and also not sure about what I need to put in for the Printer TCP port or the Lan TCP port. Install program said to set TCP 5100 for SMDR and TCP 5105 for Periodic UCD, but wasn't clear on which field to place it, Printer or Lan?
Posted By: nameless Re: Samsung CMS install question - 02/07/16 01:12 PM
You don't need to set the ip address/port number in those fields.

Just make the settings what the PDF says and it will work.

The port numbers the doco is referring to are hard coded into the system.
Posted By: MichaelV Re: Samsung CMS install question - 02/09/16 10:15 PM
OK, thanks nameless.
Posted By: MichaelV Re: Samsung CMS install question - 02/11/16 03:14 PM
Well, the first shot at this on Windows server 2012 for some reason doesn't work. The CMS program is supposed to open with no user name or password, but I can't get past the logon screen. Everything seemed to install correctly.

Anyone have this working on a virtual Windows server 2012?
Posted By: nameless Re: Samsung CMS install question - 02/13/16 04:55 AM
I know that if you're running call recording with the usb devices under server 2012 cause the drivers are unsigned you have to reboot the server into a special mode, do the install, then reboot again back to normal.
Posted By: MichaelV Re: Samsung CMS install question - 02/19/16 04:00 PM
Well, the solution to the logon screen problem was very simple, you had to right click and then choose run as administrator, Duh. Also, the clients wouldn't work until we turned off the Windows firewall on the virtual machine it was running on. Last thing for anyone who doesn't know yet is software only comes with one user at a time license. If you need more than one person at a time in the software, you have to purchase more licenses.
Posted By: nameless Re: Samsung CMS install question - 02/20/16 02:13 AM
There is a web interface which you can use for access to the call recordings which has no limit.

Only the reporting has a simultaneous use license requirement
Posted By: Hamdi Hamim Re: Samsung CMS install question - 02/27/16 09:49 AM
Well, it's not a big deal getting very blurred PDF file, if you go to Samsung customer support they will assist you and help you out with the respective problem also provide the manual guide so that you can easily solve the issue by yourself.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help